Ident-A-Kid is the owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. Ident-A-Kid collects information from our users at several different points on our website as well as from Program Directors working directly with schools and educational centers around the country. We reserve the right to access and disclose individually identifiable information to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests, to operate its systems properly or to protect itself or its users. We reserve the right to share aggregated "website statistical usage" information with third parties for the purpose of increased efficiency and personalization of this site.
We occasionally share aggregated demographic information with our affiliates, partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person or institution.
This website contains links to other sites. Ident-A-Kid is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of every website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this website.
Children are not the intended users of our site. We do not specifically collect information about children on this website. We believe that children should get their parent's consent before giving out personal information.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF OUR PRIVACY PRACTICES
By using this website or any other Ident-A-Kid website or interactive banner ads, you signify your acceptance of our Privacy and Software Policies and your adherence to the terms and conditions posted on the website. If we decide to change our Privacy and Software Policies, we will post those changes here in order to keep you informed. If you have any questions or concerns about the security of our website, please feel free to email us at email@example.com.
DISCLAIMER THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY IDENT-A-KID ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. IDENT-A-KID MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, SERVICES OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IDENT-A-KID WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
Ident-A-Kid Services of America, Inc. (“Ident-A-Kid”) will provide technical support (“Tech Support”) at no charge as “best effort” to registered schools and non-profits users of the Software in accordance with the following terms and conditions:
- Tech Support shall be limited to (1) troubleshooting issues relating to installation of the Software, failure of the Software to function as specified in the User’s Manual, and any other incompatibilities or bugs associated with the Software; and (2) reasonable assistance regarding efficient use of the Software’s functionality.
- Ident-A-Kid personnel who provide Tech Support are highly knowledgeable regarding the Software and its functionality. No claim of expertise is made, and Tech Support shall not be deemed to include (regardless of the actual content of any Tech Support communication) any advice or information, regarding other software not produced Ident-A-Kid, which includes, but not limited to: Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, Symantec Anti-virus, etc.
- It is the responsibility of party requesting Tech Support to redact all proprietary or other confidential information from any model, information, or other materials, whether oral, written, or in any other form, imparted to Ident-A-Kid in connection with a request for Tech Support. By requesting Tech Support, the party authorizing or making the request shall be deemed to have agreed to indemnify Ident-A-Kid and hold Ident-A-Kid harmless in the event of any claim purportedly arising from, or otherwise alleging, receipt or use by Ident-A-Kid of confidential information in connection with the Tech Support so requested.
- Tech Support will be based on the then-current version of the Software and will be furnished only to users who have licensed and installed the then-current version of the Software and are using authorized hardware and supplies.
- If your License is time-limited, your right to receive Tech Support will expire when the License expires.